Super impressive. Super easy to make.
Fill it with fruit. Top it with maple syrup & powdered sugar. Sprinkle bacon on it. Happy happy joy joy.
Brown Butter Dutch Baby
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (can substitute granulated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond-coconut milk (straight up dairy works, too)
- 1/2 cup flour, all purpose
- 1/2 tsp salt, kosher
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add butter to an 8″ round pie plate/casserole dish/cast iron pan. Place in oven until butter is a deep golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- While butter is browning, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, using a whisk to blend.
- Using a basting brush, paint the sides of the baking dish with the melted butter.
- Add the batter and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the dutch baby is puffed and golden brown in color. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply